If you are using Classic ASP, you have probably seen this error before:
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file '(unknown)'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.
To fix this problem, you need to set full control on c:\windows\temp for the IUSR account like this:
1. Open c:\windows and locate temp folder.
2. Right click on the temp folder and choose Properties
3. Click on the Security tab, then on Edit, Add, Advanced and finally Find Now
4. On the Search results find IUSR and Click OK two times and in Group and user names select UISR and click on Full control and then Apply, OK and OK once more
5. After that, refresh the application and error from above should be gone.